Almost MINT condition Pentax K1000 camera with Macro MC Carl Zeiss Jena II 28mm f2.8.
All cameras come with 6 months warranty.
In this kit:
1) Pentax K1000 SLR film camera body.
2) Marco MC Carl Zeiss Jena II 28mm f2.8.
3) UV filter
This camera is in near mint condition. It has been fully tested and comes with a working light meter and a high quality Marco Carl Zeiss lens
(allowing you to focus as close as 10cm!). This lens is also in almost mint condition, very smooth and very bright.
The PENTAX K1000 is the successor of the beautifully made Pentax Spotmatic. It is probably the most iconic film camera out there and is usually recommended for photography students and beginners. This is for a good reason as this camera strips you down to the bare minimum needed to take beautiful pictures. It is equally well made as the Spotmatic series and is perfect for someone looking for a reliable, well-built film camera with the addition of a bayonet mount which makes it easier to quickly swap lenses. It boasts a full-metal construction with virtually no internal electronics to worry about. The metal built also gives it an amazing feel in hand without being too heavy. Focusing is done manually. The viewfinder is bright and big.
The Pentax K1000 was manufactured for twenty-one years from 1976 to 1997, with over three million units sold!
- Type: SLR body
- Manufacturer: Asahi Optical Co.
- Year of launch: 1976
- Film: 35mm, speeds up to 3200 ASA
- Viewfinder: pentaprism eye-level viewfinder
- Split screen focussing screen
- Lens Mount: K bayonet mount
- Shutter: Focal plane shutter, speeds B, 1 – 1/1000 second, flash sync 1/60 second
- Through the lens light-metering system.