Overall condition 8/10 All functions are working, comes with 6 months warranty.
Fujica Auto-7 is an early autofocus compact camera released in 1981, a year after the zone focusAuto-5. As the name implies, it is fully automatic, with autofocus, autowinder, auto-loading, auto-return, auto-exposure and automatic setting of film speed. Since this predates the introduction of DX codedfilm, it relies on Fuji's older proprietary film speed indication mechanism. For other films, the ISO speed is set manually. Its lens is the 38 mm f/2,8 so typical for its class and era. A manually set date back version was also available, replaced by a modern quartz date back on the Auto-7 QD in 1984. It was followed by the Fuji Auto-8.
- Lens: 38 mm f/2,8 (4 elements/4 groups).
- Shutter: Programmed electronic, 1/8–1/500 s, self-timer.
- Flash: Built-in, manually activated.
- Film transport: Automatic loading, advance and rewind.
- Power: 2xLR6/AA alkaline battery.
- Dimensions: 137,5 x 79,5 x 56,5 mm.
- Weight: 430 g.
Instagram photo credits: