Pentax Zoom 105R 35mm Point and Shoot Camera -3975326Regular price $400.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pentax Zoom 105R 35mm Point & Shoot Camera 3975326
All cameras come with six months warranty.
Serial Number :
Included in this kit:
1) Pentax Zoom 105R 35mm Point & Shoot Camera
Right off the bat, this camera has a super 90's look to it. Its super chunky and bulky, but don't let that deter you! its really rigid and feels solid to use in the hand.
It comes with a huge 38-105mm lens, meaning that nothing is out of reach. It can zoom for ages!
It also comes with heaps of shooting modes such as auto flash, Bulb, continuous shooting, self time, double exposure and more!
Perfect for those looking for a solid, versatile travel camera!
- Type: 35 mm fully automatic leaf-shutter camera with built-in zoom lens.
- Film: 35 mm perforated DX-coded film with ISO rating from 25 to 3200 (EV1 step).
- 24 x 36 mm format.
- Film loading: Auto film loading. Closing rear lid will automatically wind film to first exposure.
- Film movement: Auto winding: single-frame advance mode;
- Consecutive Shooting mode (1.3 sec. interval between shots).
- Auto rewinding starts at end of roll. Auto stop upon completion of rewinding.
- With auxiliary rewind button, film roll can also be rewound in mid roll.
- Frame number: Automatic readout of successive frame numbers in ascending order when shooting, and descending order when rewinding.
- Pentax 38 to 105 mm, f/4 to f/7.8, power zoom lens (with Macro), 11 elements in 9 groups, angle 59° to 23.5°.
- Focusing system: Infrared active autofocusing with focus-lock.
- Range 1 35 m (4.4 ft) - * (infinity); 0.75 m (2.5 ft)
- 1.35 m (4.4 ft) in Macro; 0.45 m (1.5 ft) fixed in Super Macro.
- Zooming: 2 modes: Continuous Zoom and Step Zoom
- Shutter: Programmed AE electronic shutter; approx. 1 250 to 1 /3 sec., Bulb (112 sec to 60 min ); Bulb-Timer (1 to 60 sec ); electromagnetic release.
- Self-timer: Electronic red lamp indication. Approx. 10-sec. delay.
- Cancellation after activation is possible. Multi-frame self-timer can take up to 5 frames.
- Viewfinder: Actual image zoom viewfinder. 87% field-of-view ratio. Magnification 0.45X (38 mm position). 1.16X (105 mm position, 1 09X (Macro). 0.97X (Super Macro).
- Programmed auto-exposure, range (ISO100) in Auto mode: EV9 - EV16.5 (38 mm). EV11.5 ~ EV 16.5 (105 mm and Macro) Flash On and Flash Off: EV6 — 16.5 (38 mm), EV8 — 16.5 (105 mm and Macro)
- Exposure compensation: +3EV (0.5EV steps)
- Backlight compensation: +1.5EV compensation
- Multi-exposure: Possible
- Flash: Built-in zoom flash with red-eye reduction flash mode. Automatic low-luminance firing in Auto mode.
- Charging time — Approx. 3 sec. (using fresh lithium batteries at normal temperature)
- Interval shooting:
- Electronically controlled, started by pressing shutter release button.
- Power source: Two 3V lithium batteries (equivalent to CR123A).
- Size and weight: 143 5 (W) x 82.5 (H) x 66.5 (D) mm (5.6" x 3.2" x 2.6 j; 480 g (16 9 oz.| without batteries
- Accessory: Strap
- DATE model
- Data mechanism: Crystal quartz controlled; LCD with digital clock.
- Imprinting mode: "Year. Month and Day". Day. Hour and Minute" or blank.
- Size & weight: 143.5 (W| x 82 5 (H) x 68 5 (D) mm (5.6" x 3.2" x 2.7").
- 490 g 117.3 oz ) without batteries