Overall condition 8/10, finder and lens are super clean and clear,comes with 6 months warranty.
The Ikoflex 1b is a model in a long line of Ikoflexes which started in 1934 and ended in 1960. It was produced by Zeiss ikon in Germany from 1956 till 1958] as type number 856/16.
- It is a medium format TLR for 120 type Rollfilm.
- The taking lens is either a Zeiss TESSAR or Novar-Anastigmat. Both having an aperture of 1:3.5 and focal length of 75mm and are coated. The viewing lens is a Teronar-Anastigmat with the same aperture and focal length as the taking lens.
- The shutter is a prontor-SVS. A leaf shutter with a rim-set speed range (in steps) from 1 till 1/300 second + B. The shutter has to be manually cocked before every exposure. It has a V-X-M switch for self timer (V) and X or a flash synchronisation. The shutter is released by a knob on the right side of the body which can be swiveled inwards for protection during transport. Right next to the hood there is also a provision for a cable release. The diaphragm can be set from 3.5 to 16 with a lever on the side of the shutter.
- Focussing is done by moving the whole lensboard. The focus knob is on the left side of the camera. Focus range is from 1 meter to infinity. The focus knob also has a DOF
- The waist-level viewing hood opens and closes in a single action. The image from the taking lens is reflected by a mirror onto a ground glass The hood has a foldable magnifying-glass and also an eye-level sportsfinder.
Taking lens: Carl Zeiss Novar or Tessar 75 mm f3.5-16, 10 aperture blades
Viewing lens: Teronar-Anastigmat 75 mm f3.5
Shutter: Prontor-SVS, 1-1/300, B
Size and weight: 143 x 105 x 98 mm (HxWxD with closed viewer), 1.0 kg
Filter thread: 35.5 mm
Double-exposure prevention, the film transport also cocks the shutter