Black And White (exp March 2018)
Black and white instant film for Polaroid™ 600 type cameras with white frames. Thanks to a newly developed emulsion, this film boasts incredible black and white tones, a high level of detail and sharpness, and stunning image quality.
- (X2) 8 exposures per pack
- Type: Black and white instant film for Polaroid™ 600 type cameras with White Frames
- Format: 3.5 x 4.2 in (8.8 x 10.7 cm)
- Image area: 3.1 x 3.1 in (7.9 x 7.9 cm)
- Finish: Glossy
- Development: 10 minutes approximately at 70°F (21°C)
- Battery: Built in, long lasting battery to power up the camera and flash
Colour (exp June 2018)
The new Polaroid 600 colour film exhibits the latest crystal shielding technology that blocks most of the UV light to allow less 'sunburn', better accuracy in colouring but still give you the 'film' kick. Besides, the film is extremely sensitive to temperature, the warmer it is the pictures will come out reddish / yellow , cooler the temperature it will be bluish.
For long lasting premium results store unopened film packs in the fridge around 5-10°C. Please do not freeze the film!
To allow no 'sunburn' at all on the picture please REALLY make sure to shield your pictures IMMEDIATELY from light after they get ejected from the camera, and let them develop upside down on a flat surface or put it into your pocket (e.g. with your hand, a darkslide, shoot into a box, etc...) - the first half of a second is crucial! You may carefully let the pictures slowly develop in the palms of your hands.