or make 4 interest FREE payments of $4.25 each item fortnightly with More info
· Although featuring high speed, the graininess of the emulsion is low thanks to the 2-layer emulsion architecture. The low granularity makes the film very scanner-friendly and the scans deliver noise-free images in the image highlights.
· The low fog level at standard processing temperature and at high temperature processing makes the film even more suitable for development in large and small processing machines.
· The image contrast can be controlled by the processing parameters.JCH StreetPan 400 can be processed as a low contrast film for good and average weather photography and as a medium contrast film for bad weather photography.
· Although high speed and near-IR sensitised, this film shows excellent storage stability before use and low latent image drift after exposure.
·JCH StreetPan 400 has a gelatine back coating to prevent scratches on the back of the film which could be picked-up by image scanners.
· Base substrate layers provide permanent anti-static properties to the film, at exposure and after processing.
The resolving power is the resulting effect of granularity and sharpness of a film. Evaluation of resolution of the contact target results is heavily influenced by the local gradient of the sensitometric curve used when imaging the target on the film. The resolving power measurement is a scientific result of a lab test which neither shows the impact of the atmosphere, nor the ability of a film to generate higher resolving power in practical circumstances due to near IR or IR abilities.
The film should be handled in complete darkness.
The film sensitivity can vary with processing. JCH StreetPan 400 can be exposed as a 200 to 500 ASA/ISO film.
R09 One Shot (Rodinal) 1 + 25 10:30
R09 One Shot (Rodinal) 1 + 50 22:00
R09 Spezial / Studional 1 + 15 8:30
R09 Spezial / Studionial 1 + 31 17:00
Rollei Supergrain 1 + 12 7:00
Rollei RLS (ISO 200/24°) 1 + 4 14:30 (24°)
Ilford Ilfosol 3 1 + 3 5:00
Illord ID-11 / Kodak D-76 1 +1 10:50
Ilford Perceptol 1 + 1 10:00
Kodak HC-110 B (1+31) 5:00
Kodak X-Tol 1 + 1 17:00
Tanol (ISO 200/24°) 1 + 1 + 100 19:30
Sample photos credit:
1-6) Gong using Nikon FM2
7-10) Gary Wong on Contax G2, 28mm
11-12) Ryan Liu