The Konica C35 was the first of a number of compact cameras that swept the
Overall 7/10, recently clean, small scratch , Light meter is working , Speed shutter at 1/8 , B is not working , comes with 6 months warranty.
There is a small scratch on the lens but it will not affect the photos see photos attached, all shot on this exact camera. First 7 sample photos were shot on FujiFilm Provia 100F 120 and the last 5 photos were shot on Kodak Portra 400 120.
marketplace in the early seventies. Cameras from other Japanese companies after 1970 show its importance and influence. Its appeal to the general public was obvious
from the start: it was a compact, light and simple to use camera with an excellent lens that was distinctly wider than average for the time and that took good photographs because it could be focused accurately. It was an outstanding sales success throughout the world.
- 38mm f1.8 six-element Hexanon lens - 49mm filter thread
- CdS meter (15-30 DIN, 25-800 ASA)
- Self timer
- Closest Focus - 0.9m, 3ft
- Shutter-priority automatic
- Speeds - 1/8 - 1/500
- Lever wind, double-exposure prevention, resetting frame counter
- Bright line finder
- Needle indication of aperture visible on right hand side of viewfinder
- Auto Flashmatic system with indication in viewfinder
- Width 112mm (actual 120mm with strap lugs) Height - claimed 70mm (actual 75mm) - Depth 60mm
- Weight 410g
— A review by Insignia Chiaki
'' The Konica C35 FD is a great film camera with a good balance of performance and usability. "
References : camerapedia
Sample photo : http://insigniachiaki.hatenablog.com/entry/2016/05/03/Forgotten_Gems_of_Yesteryear%3A_The_Konica_C35_FD