Overall condition 9.5/10 NEAR MINT in box! Comes with 6 months warranty
Sleek and stylish, the exciting new Nikon One-Touch Zoom 90QD offers real zoom power in a lightweight, easy-to-use design. The One-Touch Zoom 90QD has a sharp, clear, 2.5x zoom lens with a 38-90mm range and a macro mode for shots as close as 11 inches. The One-Touch Zoom 90QD features a built-in automatic flash with five versatile modes (auto flash, anytime flash, flash cancel, slow sync and red-eye reduction). The active infrared autofocus, infinity focus (for landscapes and faraway subjects), real-image zoom viewfinder and fully automatic exposure control all help to ensure clear and balanced photos.
"Not only does it feature a new slightly thinner, lighter look -- the One•Touch Zoom 90s gives basic zoom picture-taking an extra touch of creativity and flexibility, Nikon style. The 2.4x zoom lens lets users frame subjects with ease within a 38-90mm range. Versatile flash accommodates most shooting conditions. Macro mode allows shooting as close as 30cm (12 in.) from the subject. Fully automatic operation makes it especially easy not to miss a photo opportunity, so everyone can enjoy taking pictures more."
- Lens: 38-90mm f/4.8-10.5, 5 elements in 5 groups
- Shutter speed: 2.6 to 1/250 sec.
- Viewfinder information Image size frame marks (with parallax compensation marks); Autofocus spot; Green LED indicators -- Lights up: Ready to shoot, Blinks: Flash being charged.
- Focusing Activated by lightly pressing shutter release button
- The shutter cannot be released when the subject is closer than 0.7m (2.3 ft.), 0.3 to 0.7m (1.0 to 2.3 ft.) in Macro mode (Macro button blinks);
- Infinity Focus mode available
- Flash fires automatically if the available light is low; Daylight Sync Flash can be activated
- Film speed setting ISO100, 200, 400 and 800 film automatically set. ISO100 is automatically selected for non-DX-coded films
- Date imprint function (90s QD only) Printed date include Year, Month, Day, Hour, (24-hour cycle with no AM/PM) and Minute; Leap year adjustment until 2049; Incremental correction of date;
- Power source: One 3V CR2025 lithium battery
- Dimensions (W x H x D) Approx. 117 x 64.5 x 49mm (4.6 x 2.5 x 2.0 in.)
- Approx. 117 x 64.5 x 53mm (4.6 x 2.5 x 2.1 in.) (90s QD)
- Weight (without battery) Approx. 215g (7.6 oz.);
- Approx. 225g (7.9 oz.) (90s QD)
I am a part time newspaper photographer who normally uses 35MM Nikon SLRs. So I was a bit skeptical when my parents bought the one touch 90 zoom. But I must say, I am very pleased with this camera. It's exposure is usually right on the mark, and has Nikon's legendary "Fill Flash" System. The One Touch 90 fits comfortably in my hands, and is a joy to use. I am considering putting one in my PJ bag to use when I need a quick shot, at that moment, when I wouldn't have time to throw my N90 together, or just didn't feel the need to use my SLR. I do know a few reporters in the area who carry this camera in their kit if they need to shoot any pictures on their own. All in all, it's a very capable camera.