9/10 condition all working come with 6 months warranty
Good travel / party camera to start shooting in 35mm film format. Easy to use point and shoot camera.
"The Pentax PC35 AF was the first 35mm compact camera with autofocus from Pentax released in about 1982. Its name led to a whole range of Pentax PC cameras. A Pentax PC35 AF Date version is also available. Early examples are made in Japan, later production was moved to Hong Kong. It is available in black, and green camouflage. They were also sold bundled with the PC35 Winder film advance motor accessory in silver, red and black."
- Fully automatic 35mm film camera with leaf-shutter and integral flash.
- Lens: Pentax 35mm, f/2.8 (5 elements in 5 groups).
- Infrared active triangular autofocus with pre-focus.
- Programmed auto-exposure from EV6 (f/2.8 at 1/8s) to EV17 (f/16 at 1/430s) at iso 100 with CdS-cell metering. Mechanical shutter with slow shutter warning LED and beep.
- Albada viewfinder with 85% coverage, auto-focus frame, picture frame, parallax correction frame, distance indicator needle, zone focus markers, lamps.
- PC35 AF has no DX sensor and it is set manually in front of the camera and is from 25-400 ASA. The later version of PC35 AF-M (DATE) is fitted with auto DX coding.
- Flash guide number 11m at ISO 100, 6 second recycling.
- Tripod socket.
- Power source: 2 x AA batteries.
Instagram Sample photo credit: