7/10 condition fully working come with 6 months warranty
Peel-apart 100-Series Land Pack Films from 60s
- Film type: Peel-apart 100-Series Land Pack Films (discontinued) or Fujifilm FP-100C (still manufactured).
- Lens: 114mm, f/9.2 3-element coated glass or uncoated plastic.
- Shutter: Electronic; range about 10s-1/500s
- Automatic exposure system similar to the folding pack cameras.
- Accepts flashcubes such as Philips PFC 4 which automatically rotate after each exposure
- ISO 75 for colour prints, 3000 for black and white.
- Settings for 75 and 3000 speed films. (fixed aperture for each)
- Manual focus from 3 feet to infinity.
- Viewfinder contains a red square to show where the head in a portrait at 5 feet should appear.
- Has metal "spreader bars" instead of rollers.
- The body is 'dark brown-green' in colour, according to the Land List but the example pictured is obviously grey and black. The front panel has a cyan stripe.
- Wrist strap.
- Cold clip.
- Shutter requires two standard 1.5V AA batteries.
Instagram sample photo credit: