9.5/10 Near MINT
Comes with original black Limited leather case and remote control
Also comes with a FilmNeverDie 6 Month Warranty
Good lens – There is no doubting the mju-ii has a good lens! It’s 35mm which is probably the first choice for most people when looking at a fixed lens compact… and it has a f2.8 max aperture; excluding a few expensive or much larger cameras that’s as fast as they come anyway. It’s as sharp as anyone could ever need and it even focuses down to 35cm.
- Lens: 35mm, f/2.8, focusing from 0.35m-infinity. (4 elements in 4 groups).
- Active multi-beam autofocus with focus lock.
- Film format: 35mm DX coded film, ISO 50-3200.
- Automatic exposure range of EV 1-17, f/2.8, 4s -f/11, 1/1000s. Spot metering available.
- Self timer (12 second delay).
- Autowind and rewind.
- Integrated colour-balanced flash. Recharges in 3.5 seconds, working range 4.1m at ISO 100.
- Flash modes: Auto, red eye reduction, suppressed, forced/fill-in, night scene (slow synch up to 4 seconds).
- LCD with battery check and frame counter.
- Time/date stamp.
- RC-200 remote control.
- Weatherproof (resistant to splashes).
- Power: one 3V lithium CR123|CR123A.
- Dimensions: 108x59x35mm.
- Weight: 135g (without battery).
- G-Mark for Good Design, Japanese Ministry of International Trade and Industry, 1997.
- European Compact Camera of the Year '97-'98, EISA, 1997
- Design Innovation '97, Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen, Germany, 1997.
- "Best Buys: 35mm Point & Shoot", Consumer Digest, 1997 and 1998.
- Top Products - Lens Shutter/Fixed Focal Length, Photo Trade News, 1997 and 1998.