A Community Gathering Where Polaroid Users,
New and Old Can Unite and Shoot Together!
Date: 28th July 2013
Location: St Kilda - meet in front of Luna Park Entrance
Time: 12 pm - 3 pm
RSVP: via Facebook Event Page
Thanks to the success of our last few outings, Film Never Die are proud to announce our 5th Polaroid Walk on the 28th of July. Starting at midday at the gates of historic Luna Park in St. Kilda, this walk is the perfect motivation to pause your hibernation, rug up and get snapping. Warm yourself by meeting, mingling and exploring lively St Kilda with fellow Polaroid lovers. We invite photographers of all skill levels to come and join in, and to find out a little more about this medium from our knowledgeable and friendly team. We chose St. Kilda because it encompasses all the elements that colour our unique city, from our street art to our beaches, making the perfect backdrop for our little journey.
Here at Film Never Die we believe that Polaroid is still the best medium we have for capturing the moment. Even with all the advances in digital photography, we still believe the magic of Polaroid can never be replaced. We want to give you the opportunity to experience the wonder yourself. This event is a chance to slow things down, and to allow you a breather from the frantic pace of modern life, one shot at a time. This day is all about taking the time to relax with friends, and hopefully to get that one perfect photo.
We will also be running a competition for the best photograph taken on the day, which will be decided by the group. There will also be an online contest for photos taken on the day, which will be judged by our Facebook followers. The conditions and prizes for the contests are listed below. So come along to stroll and to share in our appreciation for all things instant. We look forward to seeing you there!
A pack of PX680 (valued at $32 RRP)+
5 % off Purchase at FND Store*
- During the Polaroid walk, participants are able to choose their best shot on that to enter this mini contest.
- Present participants will be able to cast only ONE vote for their best Shot of that day.
- The Winner Polaroid photo will be scanned and published to FND Cover photo for a week and the photographer will be credited.
- This competition only applies to Instant format i.e. Original Polaroid format, Spectra Wide format, Peel-apart, and Instax mini and Wide.
- Winner will be announced by the end of that day.
A Japanese Camera Hunter 35mm hard case with 3 assorted film +
5 % off Purchase at FND Store*
- During the Polaroid walk, participants are able to submit their best shot on that day online.
- Participant must provide the following details (Camera, Lens, Film)
- FilmNeverdie Facebook Followers will be given 2 weeks to like their best shot of that day.
- The Winner photo will be published to FND photo album and the photographer will be credited.
- This competition only applies to any analogue format i.e. 110 format, 35mm format and 120mm format.
- Strictly no digital post production.
See What We Took From Previous Polaroid Walk: