Film Camera Giveaway December --Pentax SF7--
Film Camera Giveaway December
In December we give away a working Pentax SF7 to help spread the joy of shooting film,
Just send us an email explaining why you would like to have the camera, and what you’d like to shoot before 20th Dec 2013 11.59PM!
< Winner of the camera : James Juranke >
- James told us a good story about why he looks forward to a film camera with some automatic features, and he even sent in some examples of his previous work.
Our next camera giveaway , click here
The Pentax SF7 was a camera from the Japanese Pentax brand, manufactured by the Asahi Optical Co., Ltd. (called PENTAX Corporation since 2002). It is also known as the Pentax SF10 in the U.S. and was first produced in 1988. It was Pentax's third Autofocus 35mm SLR after the Pentax ME F and the very similar Pentax SFX.
- Two auto-focus modes: single shot (focus priority) or continuous (servo)
- Shutter speed range, from 30 seconds to 1/2000th sec and Bulb.
- Exposure compensation
- Auto bracketing
- Interchangeable focusing screens
- Built-in diopter adjustment
- Motor drive transports at 2.0 frame/s
Remember we have THREE simple rules:
1. One entry per person.
2. You promise not to sell this camera or auction it off on eBay. If you are done shooting with it, please return it to us so that we can pass it on to another film photographer.
3. Come pick it up from FilmNeverDie Gallery @374 Mile Lane , Parkville, Victoria 3052
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.