** Expiry date 03/2019**
36 exp. 135 rolls. ISO 50/18° speed daylight balanced (5500K) motion picture emulsion. Original fresh stock from Kodak 50D, prepped and rolled for clean safe C-41 standard development as an ISO 50 film. Boasted to be the world’s finest grain film! May also be processed in motion picture ECN-2 chemistry.
Our proprietary "Premoval" process makes motion picture film safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab chemicals or at home.
- Color Balanced Daylight (5500K) color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- ISO 50/18° in C-41 or ECN-2 Process
- Factory spooled in 36 exposures high quality 135 Non Dx-Coded Cartridges
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect
- Unrivaled highlight latitude
- Dynamic accurate color rendition
- High resolution with maximum sharpness
- Enhanced Scanning Performance
- Great for portraits and landscapes
- Recommended to process C-41 or you can process in ECN-2 chemistry by hand without worrying about rem-jet
Note: This film was designed to be processed in ECN-2 Chemicals and may still be processed in it's native chemistry. Test results show consistent in standard C-41 machine processing when compared with ECN-2 motion picture lab processing performed by professional labs. Long term archival stability has not been tested past 3 years. Expectations for archival longevity should be somewhere between Kodachrome and most C-41 films but there are no guarantees. We will replace any roll that shows any defect. We do not accept any liability beyond replacement of original film purchased.
Products & Services are provided “as is” with no liability, to the extent as permitted by law; e.g. under no circumstances will CineStill Film or it's creators be liable for loss and damages, neither direct nor indirect, consequential loss or damages, business interruption. Without limiting the foregoing, the creators of CineStill Film´s liability arising with respect to an order will not exceed the total fees paid or payable related to a specific order.