Kodak VISION3 200T (7213) Colour Negative Super 8 FilmRegular price $60.00
Kodak VISION3 200T 7213 is a medium-speed tungsten-balanced movie film characterised by the fine grain structure of a 100-speed film with the flexible nominal sensitivity of a 200-speed index. It has a wide exposure latitude with exceptional highlight control for working in a variety of lighting conditions, ranging from high contrast outdoor lighting to mixed interior light situations. As part of the VISION3 series of movie films, this stock has high archival stability and is well-suited to digital post-production processes.
This item is one 50' cartridge of single perf. Super 8 colour negative film for process in ECN-2 chemistry.
- Fresh film, fridge kept
- Tungsten-Balance Colour Negative Film
- ISO 200/24° Tungsten lighting and ISO 125/22° in daylight
- Fine grain and sharp
- Extended highlight latitude
- Very accurate colour reproduction, even indoors.
- Super 8 cartridge, single perf.