Kodak VISION3 50D (7203) Colour Negative Super 8 FilmRegular price $45.00
Kodak VISION3 50D 7203 is a low speed daylight-balanced movie film characterised by its ability to record a wide dynamic range with increased highlight sensitivity. It has an exposure index of 50 when shot in daylight (5500K) conditions and its fine grain structure contributes to notable image sharpness. As part of the VISION3 series of movie films, this stock has high archival stability and is well-suited to digital post-production processes.
This item is one 50' cartridge of single perf. Super 8 colour negative film for process in ECN-2 chemistry.
- Daylight Balance Colour Negative Film
- ISO 50/18° Daylight and ISO 12/12°
- Fine grain and sharp
- Extended highlight latitude
- Wide dynamic range
- Very accurate colour reproduction, even indoors.
- Super 8 cartridge, single perf