** This film expire in Dec 2018, but film life can be extended up to 2 years or more if stored in fridge (not freezer) **
The Kodak Portra 160 Color Film / 120 is a color negative film great for portraits, fashion and commercial shoots. The film delivers superb performance both on-location and in a studio setting. Advanced emulsion technology provides sharp imaging, beautiful neutral skin tones and a finer grain than ever, making for excellent scanned color reproductions. Get great shots with this film, even in challenging light. Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process. The number of exposures the film yields will depend upon the format of the camera used.
- Entertainment Imaging's KODAK VISION Film Technology provides improved grain that is ideal for scanning.
- Kodak's Advanced Cubic Emulsions offer superior enlargement capability from a 35mm negative; this technology and Kodak's proprietary DIR Couplers work together to optimize image sharpness and provide distinct edges and fine detail.
- Micro-Structure Optimized T-Grain Emulsions deliver finer grain than ever before; Optimized Emulsion Spectral Sensitivity and Image Modifier Chemistry produce beautiful neutral skin tones; all three features work together to create high-quality color reproductions.
- Kodak's proprietary Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process.
- The number of exposures the film yields will depend upon the format of the camera used.